eaner times have created “opportunities” to shift our focus as Managing Partners from managing growth to addressing other challenges in our firms. We’re good accountants – we’ve handled the necessary cost reductions. Successfully tackling some of the tougher, more fundamental issues will both protect our firms and prepare us for the future. Many firms are faced with some or all of the following:
- Finding partner unity and commitment to growth
- Defining and managing succession challenges as your partner group ages
- Reviewing an outdated partner compensation system and building in accountability
- Creating a partner mentoring and coaching process to increase firm performance
- Assessing your firm’s appetite for M&A opportunities
- Aligning the number of partners to the new economy
Dealing with these important issues and others unique to your firm is not easy. However, by working through them you will create real opportunities inside your organization. We help by providing practical, proven ideas and solutions as well as the tools necessary to get the job done. We’ll also help you break it down into bite-sized steps to assure your success.