Out there in your business community, people talk about your firm. Don’t you wonder what they are really saying?
Try this fun exercise with your entire team during a Lunch & Learn session or at a regular team meeting.
Use this line: I know Smith, Jones & Company (use your name, of course). They are the BLANK firm.
Have each person write down a word or phrase that fills-in the BLANK.
After everyone is done – share them and discuss them. How are you really known?
It could be……
- They are the auto dealer firm.
- They are the new firm.
- They are the oldest firm in town.
- They are the audit firm.
- They are the estate planning firm.
- They are the innovative firm.
- They are the conservative firm.
- They are the best firm!
- They are the all female firm.
You might find out some eye-opening perceptions about your firm.