How do you get more out of your annual planning retreat?
Looking for someone different?
As an experienced retreat and strategic planning facilitator, merger and acquisition negotiator and partner performance coach, Gary Adamson brings over 20 years of experience as managing partner of a top 200 accounting firm. Under his leadership the firm grew from a one office, 9-person firm to a multi-state, four-office regional powerhouse with over 120 team members.
Adamson Advisory Approach
The Adamson Advisory Retreat Approach:
- Our process includes a partner survey before the retreat.
- We prioritize the agenda beforehand with your Managing Partner or Leadership Group.
- We create the atmosphere and level playing field to encourage the unsaid to be said.
- We help you navigate through the tough issues and conversations using 20+ years of MP experience.
- You determine the level of input and direction that Gary provides, not the other way around.
- We help you find consensus but not for a watered-down result.
- We end with a prioritized action plan with assignments and due dates. We will encourage you not to over-commit.
- We will follow up with your Managing Partner and others with assignments at the one month and three month marks after the retreat to see how you’re doing and keep you moving.
- A fresh new facilitator and viewpoint from a recent Managing Partner.
- 20+ years of working in your shoes including organizing retreats for a top 200 firm and utilizing most of the national consultants as facilitators.
- Extensive pre-retreat preparation and a manageable post-retreat action plan.
- Two follow up telephone conferences to help you implement after the retreat.
- A money back guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied there is no fee.
Gary facilitated our owner retreats helping us address difficult matters in a constructive, open and positive manner. He helped us define our goals. He has a wealth of information and experience from his many years of leading a growing regional firm. — Carl McGookey, Managing Partner, Payne, Nickles & Co.